First Federal Savings Bank of Frankfort
First Federal's 9-month CD allows penalty-free withdrawals after the
first 30 days. It's an excellent vehicle for short-term savings
Truth in Savings Account Disclosure
9-Month Certificate of Deposit (273 Days) With Penalty Free Withdrawal
After 30 Days
Deposits are insured by the FDIC up to applicable limits
Rates are subject to change
Disclosure of Interest and Charges
Minimum Balance Requirements
- You must deposit $5,000 to open this account.
- See previous page for current rate.
- You will be paid this rate until maturity.
Compounding and Crediting
- Interest will be compounded on a quarterly basis.
- The annual percentage yield assumes interest will remain on deposit until maturity.
A withdrawal will reduce earnings.
- Interest will be credited to your account on a quarterly basis and at maturity.
- Interest begins to accrue on the business day you deposit noncash items (for
Balance Computation Method
- We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account.
- This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
- You may not make deposits into this account until the maturity date.
- You will be provided with the maturity date in your written account disclosures.
Early Withdrawal Penalty
- We may impose a penalty if you withdraw any of the deposited funds within 30 days of
opening or renewing the account.
- The penalty will equal one month's interest
- The penalty will be assessed only on the amount withdrawn.
- Withdrawals made after this 30-day period will not be subjected to penalty.
- This account will automatically renew at maturity.
- You will have 10 calendar days after the maturity date to withdraw funds without penalty.
Return to Deposit Page