First Federal Savings Bank of Frankfort
Any First Federal CD of one year or longer may be used
for an Individual Retirement Account. First Federal offers this special account
designed to allow deposits for frequent contributions and to allow withdrawals for
those taking distributions. Please call us with questions about your I.R.A. planning.
Truth in Savings Account Disclosure
Individual Retirement Account 2-Year Certificate of Deposit
Deposits are insured by the FDIC up to applicable limits
Rates are subject to change
Note: This account is subject to regulations governing Individual Retirement
Accounts. Please consult your I.R.A. Custodial Agreement.
Disclosure of Interest and Charges
Minimum Balance Requirements
- You must deposit $500 to open this account.
- You may make deposits into this account.
- See previous page for current rate.
- You will be paid this rate until maturity
Compounding and Crediting
- Interest will be compounded on a quarterly basis.
- The annual percentage yield assumes interest will remain on deposit until maturity.
A withdrawal will reduce earnings.
- Interest will be credited to your account on a quarterly basis and at maturity.
- Interest begins to accrue on the business day you deposit noncash items (for
Balance Computation Method
- We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account.
- This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
- This Certificate of Deposit has a term of two years
- You will be provided with the maturity date in your written account disclosures.
Early Withdrawal Penalty
- We may impose a penalty if you withdraw any of the deposited funds before the maturity date.
- You will be penalized 6 months' interest if you withdraw funds before maturity.
- The penalty will be assessed only on the amount withdrawn.
- No penalty will be assessed for eligible IRA distributions (please see Custodial Agreement)
- This account will automatically renew at maturity.
- You will have 10 calendar days after the maturity date to withdraw funds without penalty.
Return to Deposit Page