First Federal Savings Bank of Frankfort
First Federal's Advantage Checking accounts offer a
great rate of return with the convenience of regular checking. First Federal offers
low fees, ATM access through the Star network, Direct Deposit, and a variety of other services. Please call us for more
Truth in Savings Account Disclosure
Advantage Checking Account
Deposits are insured by the FDIC up to applicable limits
Rates are subject to change
Disclosure of Interest and Charges
Minimum Balance Requirements
- You must deposit $300 to open this account.
- A service charge will be imposed every statement cycle in which the balance falls below $300.
- We have the right to require 7 days prior written notice from you of your
intent to withdraw any funds from your account.
- See previous page for current rate.
- Your interest rate and annual percentage yield may change.
- At our discretion, we may change the rate on your account
Frequency of Rate Change
- We may change the rate for your account every week
Compounding and Crediting
- Interest will be compounded on a monthly basis.
- Interest will be credited to your account on a monthly basis.
- Interest begins to accrue on the business day you deposit noncash items (for
Balance Computation Method
- We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account.
- This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
Electronic Funds Transfer Limitations
- There are limits on the dollar amount of cash withdrawals you can make using
automated teller machines. You will be informed of these limits when/if
you receive your card.
Return to Deposit Page